- 5 Signs That It’s Time to Seek Outside Help for a Struggling Child "The current open question in the New Parent, Old Parent collaboration between Motherlode and Booming brought forth some of the most helpful advice I...
- A New Use for LEDs: Mind Control "Fred Maxik wants to make a light bulb that will help you sleep. “Biological specific lights,” tuned so as not to interfere with an individual’s...
- Creating a gym for the mind Brain ‘training’ gains currency as treatment for disease and to ease effects of aging. "If you’d asked me eight to nine years ago if I believe in...
Quietmind Foundation collects, maintains, and constantly updates an extensive database of resources, all of which we make available to the pubic, either online or by request, including:
- an in-house lending library of books
- published research, journals, and bibliographies
- a comprehensive collection of videos and news articles
- an extensive database of similar and complementary research, treatment, and business organizations as well as scientists, inventors, manufacturers, and practitioners
- the latest neuropsychological and neurophysiological assessments, tests, and equipment
- the latest neurofeedback and related equipment product specifications and effiacy comparisons.
We are also a worldwide nexus for contact with similar leading-edge businesses, researchers, innovators, and inventors. At Quietmind Foundation, we disseminate, develop, promote, advance, and apply our collective knowledge.
Here are a few examples of our many efforts:
- Providing administrative and technical support for the Philadelphia Nervous System Working Group, which brings together health care professionals interested in learning and promoting alternative approaches to health and well-being
- Briefing U.S. Congressman Geoff Davis and the Office of Veterans Affairs and the Veterans Administration on the application of neurotechnologies for treating traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Presenting at the 2009 International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease (ICAD) in Vienna, Austria, on non-drug, noninvasive treatments for dementia
- Setting up volunteer information booths at state and local community fairs
- Delivering lectures and workshops to PTAs, VFWs, political groups, retirement communities, charities, religious organizations, and spiritual communities
- Ongoing featured expert in news articles and television reporting.
Call 610-940-0488 if you are interested in hosting or sponsoring a Quietmind Foundation presentation or event.