- Researchers at UCSF create a virtual brain lab to train brainwaves Researchers at UCSF's Mission Bay campus are opening a new window into the human brain. It's an interactive lab that could soon be used to understand...
- The Selling of Attention Deficit Disorder The Number of Diagnoses Soared Amid a 20-Year Drug Marketing Campaign "After more than 50 years leading the fight to legitimize attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Keith Conners could be celebrating. ...
- 5 Signs That It’s Time to Seek Outside Help for a Struggling Child "The current open question in the New Parent, Old Parent collaboration between Motherlode and Booming brought forth some of the most helpful advice I...
Quietmind Foundation collects, maintains, and constantly updates an extensive database of resources, all of which we make available to the public, either online or by request, including:
- an in-house lending library of books
- published research, journals, and bibliographies
- a comprehensive collection of videos and news articles
- an extensive database of similar and complementary research, treatment, and business organizations as well as scientists, inventors, manufacturers, and practitioners
- the latest neuropsychological and neurophysiological assessments, tests, and equipment
- the latest neurofeedback and related equipment product specifications and efficacy comparisons.
We are also a worldwide nexus for contact with similar leading-edge businesses, researchers, innovators, and inventors. At Quietmind Foundation, we disseminate, develop, promote, advance, and apply our collective knowledge.
Here are a few examples of our many efforts:
- Providing administrative and technical support for the Philadelphia Nervous System Working Group, which brings together health care professionals interested in learning and promoting alternative approaches to health and well-being
- Briefing U.S. Congressman Geoff Davis and the Office of Veterans Affairs and the Veterans Administration on the application of neurotechnologies for treating traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Presenting at the 2009 International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease (ICAD) in Vienna, Austria, on non-drug, noninvasive treatments for dementia
- Setting up volunteer information booths at state and local community fairs
- Delivering lectures and workshops to PTAs, VFWs, political groups, retirement communities, charities, religious organizations, and spiritual communities
- Ongoing featured expert in news articles and television reporting.
Call 610-940-0488 if you are interested in hosting or sponsoring a Quietmind Foundation presentation or event.