- Alzheimer's Disease Update with William Mobley MD (UCSD) This video outlines the background of the epidemic that is growing in our society and how treatment is now focusing on improving the elmination of...
- Researchers at UCSF create a virtual brain lab to train brainwaves Researchers at UCSF's Mission Bay campus are opening a new window into the human brain. It's an interactive lab that could soon be used to understand...
- The Selling of Attention Deficit Disorder The Number of Diagnoses Soared Amid a 20-Year Drug Marketing Campaign "After more than 50 years leading the fight to legitimize attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Keith Conners could be celebrating. ...
Quietmind Foundation, a not-for-profit leader in integrative clinical neuroscience research, is collaborating with Vielight Inc. to provide the most effective and beneficial near infrared light therapy treatments to our patients for a, range of ailments. We are establishing a fundraising program to support our ongoing clinical research efforts, along with providing services to people without means to pay for treatment.
Vielight products are engineered to be an investment that give you a lifetime of health benefits. Each Vielight product combines solid-state technology with high-impact polycarbonate intranasal diodes to provide you the most comfort and durability.
We are so confident in the effectiveness of our products that each Vielight product also comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty and a 6-month guaranteed refund of 80% of your purchase price if not fully satisfied.
The Vielight 810 is an easy-to-use, LED industry standard device for photomodulation that keeps your mind sharp and your body feeling great with just one automated 25-minuted session per day.
The Vielight Neuro is a next-generation transcranial-intranasal NIR device. Its efficient design combines transcranial and intranasal near infrared light stimulation together to stimulate the brain comprehensively. Recently completed clinical trials show that the Neuro is effective in treating memory problems of people with early stage dementia and improving brain activity following a single twenty minute treatment. Results will be presented at the upcoming International Alzheimer's Association Conference in Toronto in July 2016.
Engineered for wearability, the Vielight Neuro comes equipped with a compact helmet(or headset), an advanced intranasal diode and a lightweight control unit(rechargeable battery).
Users are regularly reporting significant improvement in conditions including:
- Low energy levels
- Sleep issues
- Attention and memory problems
- Alzheimer’s/ Dementia
- Peak Performance Training
If you would like to order a Vielight device, please head to their online store : Store or you can call 610-940-0488 for purchase at our Plymouth Meeting or Wyndmoor offices (1108 E. Willow Grove Avenue, 19037).
To qualify for a 10% discount on all Vielight products, please apply the coupon code : qmind2015 when checking out of their shopping cart.